Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Irresponsible acquisitions!

This is going to be a short post.  I wanted to mention that I've picked up a few DCC adventures since Journey to the Center of Aereth.  There's been a lot of intriguing materials lately, much of it from DCC publishers Goodman Games.

Let's see what I got...

I'll just list em':
That sounds like a lot, but these DCC adventures are generally the opposite of megadungeons like Stonehell.  This is because the house style of Goodman Games (which third parties seem to emulate) is for an adventure to have fewer locations with more going on in each one.

That's not to criticize megadungeons (Anomalous Subsurface Environment is one of my favorite anythings) or Stonehell in particular.  I'm just saying that DCC is going a different direction.  Personally speaking, though, that direction seems like a great fit for my style of play.

Anyway, I don't know which ones on this list I'll get around to reviewing.  Can I get back to you on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment